Our entrance is on the intersection of 122nd Street and 3rd Avene.
Walk in-between the Pizza and Deli shops (on 3rd Avenue) to enter the complex’s plaza. Walk up to the conductor’s booth in the center, and then turn right and enter the double doors.
- Take the #4, 5 or 6 train to 125th Street and Lexington Avenue.
By Bus (Manhattan)
- Crosstown: Take the M100, M101, Bx15, or M60 crosstown buses to East 125th Street and Third Avenue (or East 125th Street and Lexington Avenue, depending on the line).
- Uptown: Take the M98, M101, or M103 to East 119th Street and Third Avenue.
- Downtown: Take the M98, M101, M102 or M103 to East 125 Street and Lexington Avenue.
- West (from Queens & Long Island): Take the Long Island Expressway to the Queens Midtown Tunnel. Make a right onto Third Avenue and proceed north to 122nd street.
- South (from Bronx & Westhester): Take the New York Thruway (I-87) to the Major Deegan Expressway. Continue to the Third Avenue Bridge. Take the bridge to Lexington Avenue, and turn left. Continue south on Lexington to 122nd street. Make a left turn on 122nd street, and travel to 3rd Avenue.
- East (from New Jersey) Via GW Bridge: Take the George Washington Bridge to the Harlem River Drive. Continue on to the FDR Drive. Take exit 19 on the FDR toward 2nd Avenue 125th street, and merge into 2nd Ave. Turn right to E 123rd street.