Ages 17&18 out of school for >1 year, or Homeschooled
(Ages 16, 17, 18) Enrolled or applied to Job Corps, Military, or College
Filling Out Your TASC Application
- Select one of the Applications below based on their specific requirements.
- Fill out the application COMPLETELY, making sure you have selected the date you’d prefer and an alternate 2nd choice.
- Make sure the dates selected are at least 2- 4 weeks away (as we cannot ensure the delivery/processing time will be faster than that).
- Be mindful that if you pick a Tue/Thur date, it means the full exam is given over the course of BOTH days, so you must attend both days if you are taking all 5 subtests.
- If you pick a Saturday date, that exam will be given entirely on that day.
- Select the language you prefer.
- Make sure you have proof of your address available the day you take the exam.
- If you are not a US citizen, you must provide a notarized letter stating you have lived in NYC a minimum of 30 days and a photo ID.
- All applications should be stapled or paper clipped together and submitted in a sealed envelope labeled “TASC Application”.
- If you have tested before, you MUST include a copy of your transcript.
- If you currently attend a TASC Prep Program, you must include a completed T-TAF form with your application. (Please see your program manager/instructor for details.)
Submitting Your Application
All completed applications may be sent by mail or dropped off at the following address:
Maria Cruz Test Center
205 East 122nd Street
2nd Floor, Room #200
New York, NY 10035
(Ages 17 &18) Confined to a facility or institution or considered Abjudicated Youth
(Ages 17 & 18) Foreign born, or haven't never attended K-12 in the USA
Accommodation Waiver Form
- We are a COMPUTER-BASED test center. NO paper exams are given at this site.
- Incomplete applications will cause a delay in processing. You must fill out every section that pertains to you. If we cannot communicate with you, we cannot process your application.
- All Drop-Off applications MUST be left at the Drop Box labeled TASC APPLICATIONS located at the front desk.
- Once submitted, please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. You will be sent a confirmation notice if/when you are scheduled for an exam date. Confirmations are emailed, so please make sure to provide one.